Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hello 2011??




























Well...i guess my title is a bit funny since now already mid-year. hehe..but, what more can i say...this is my 1st post for year of 2011. My year i could say..=)..im rabbit...^^

What is in my mind right now....hmmm...a lot actually till' i don't know where i should start first.. There's a lot of things happened recently that made my life up side down. After all, i still thanked GOD because he made everything possible.

All i could say, throughout the months of living this year of 2011 until today, my life have been pretty good and worth living..haha.... i'll summarize what happened in my life recently...^^

I'm engaged with my lifetime partner on the 22nd January 2011. I loved him dearly with all my heart and soul. I could say he completes me in a way or another. Before meeting him, i was actually don't believe in love thingy. I would always wondering back then how someone met their loved ones & how do they determine or decide that person is the one they will live with till their last breathe. But, throughout the years building the relationship with him, i was beginning to understand and believed in love. So, now...we are only months away from our big day. There are a lot of things to be done. Hopefully, everything will be as plan. Bless us o Lord. ^^

I could say that this year is my one lucky year. Since i graduated with a degree in HRD in August 2009, i was waiting for the opportunity for me to work in the same field as what i had studied to broaden my knowledge, skill and ability and as well to apply everything i had learn in the real working environment. As what felt like forever, finally i was accepted to work with a construction company with the position as Junior Human Resource Officer. I was grateful of having the job even if i have to start from scratch(i know i'm exaggerated..haha). This month is my second month working for this company. So far, i found it interesting and worth learning. I don't care if i have to learn everything back as long as my interest is in what i am doing. Since that im not that really good in remembering things, i have to revised back things i had studied before. hoho...silly me... Well, i only studied for exams back then, not for the sake of my future. keke...

erm...i think...that's all for now. I'll upload some photos taken these past few months in the next post.

Be back again in a few...tata titi tutu....




No comments:

Post a Comment